I’m Nill Silver
- Professional photographer with a background in journalism, and corporate photography. I help people build trust and fortify their personal image by delivering innovative images. Specialties Corporate Photography, Professional Portraiture, Product Photography
- Take pictures of individuals, and groups, advertising photography either in studio or on location.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Use traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- I’m master of light, can create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- I Always test equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
- Review sets of photographs to select the best work.
- Estimate or measure light levels, distances, and numbers of exposures needed, using measuring devices and formulas.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep equipment working properly.
READ MORE ABOUT ME ON LINKED IN
FOLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
CATCH SOME TWITS
STAY INFORMED ABOUT MY LATEST WORKS